Friday, November 27, 2015

DIY - Do To Go

Hi,
I am just stacked in a condition where I have many things to do but have no willingness to finish them all. Like "Look at all this bills. How they are going to get paid!?" then I started singing wholeheartedly...
Well, let say that I am definitely bored with my job and tried to find another things to do. Besides, there are also many people in this world getting bored with their monotonous activity. I concerned on that point and started thinking on the best way to avoid boredom and start being productive. Here I would share to you some recommendations of activities to do when you get bored.
Here are the DOs to GO:
(1) Sleep: Well I meant it. Said for example that you're about to finish your job, get stacked, and just tried to finish but still can't move even closer to the "end". That must be tiring. Let your body get enough rest, and try to continue soon after that. Love your body, keep healthy, and your brain will work even better. 
(2) Reading a Book: Ok, it might seem like I was telling you to forget your job and find a comfy escape. Not at all. According to some articles I read on the internet, reading book for at least 15 minutes can refresh and recharge your mind, so that you can think better and feel far more relaxed. I tried this myself and find it so advantageous, but still, I have to control my self to be not over doing thisss. Beware everybody, bewareeee...
(3) Do Blogging: Well, this is what I actually do. A short talk to myself to be shared to the globe. And I am just sitting here with nothing to lose but time pass by. 
(4) Eat: Eat a lot. Be happy. Be you. Nobody hates eating. So, just eat no matter how fat you are. Love yourself!
(5) Stop reading this and start doing things!
Babay!

Homemade Dragon fruit Lemon Juice

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cherries. I am happy to see this. Just wanna let you know there's somebody dropping by and read your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :D my writing is not really helpful tho :))) but I'm happy to know that you like this <3

      Delete