Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I've been broken

"Hey it's Romeo. You nearly gimme a heart attack"
That gravelly voiced lead singer with long curly hair. His voice just cant go out of my mind. Such a lovely, I mean, a talented young singer. He's a really good blues singer in her age for sure. You know, singing blues is so something, it needs talent, I guess. Not a thing you can grab easily. Just like his fu***n "attention. JK!, don't get me wrong, sigh.

Hey you. I'm not typically like blues, but I like you. like crazy. 
-End of the story

NO! It cant be ended like this! At least let me know some more things about you. Hey, why do you rock on blues? Is it kinda blues rock, or rock n roll, or let's roll? (well, if it isn't funny, I shall leave now). You seem like having some songs that you like to sing the most, what are they and why? (is it because of ... well... OK, I'm leaving). Are you really single? Why are you single, you are such an ahh well lovely, funny, cute, friendly, smart, cute, cute, and cute!? omg 

Ah when you said you are just an ordinary boy trying to be normal. I replied, "don't be normal, that's boring!" it's literally mean "boy, you are awesome just the way you are, don't be anybody else. sincerely your public secret lover". Gee, boys are stupid in some cases. 

Especially when you just ignorantly called my name, touch my back, asked me questions, be really really kind. You didn't even realize that I cant breath as normally as I supposed to be. But I was so happy. and in the same time, confused. and broken. 

Did you now, that I've almost mistakenly sat on the wrong table after you calling my name that night. My mind just went somewhere else. I was loosing control. It's a shame. I made fool of myself. I went there every Monday just to see him. I mean watch the show of course! But does it matter anymore? No. cuz I'm broken. 

He's that typical kind person and naturally really friendly to other, furthermore he realized me as his high school mate, nah only a student in the same school. We haven't known each other before, just that have known, have seen memories. So he was just trying to be kind! 

But I wont get it wrong. So I'm broken. 
I'm not comparing myself with other girls... I'm not... You know, when girls say no it means No! 

Hey, you messy girl! Light it up! Quotes say "don't dream too high". But I want to dream high so if I fall, I'll fall in the high place too. Just be careful, don let life knocking you down to the ground. You rock! Don't give up! There's still many many boys to flirt with, before your thirties! 

It's kinda random post. A thought, a reminder, a single alert?

Get well soon, Cherrie. You are totally messed up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment