Thursday, January 21, 2016

Change the Ordinary, Be Extraordinary

I am just an ordinary girl lives in an ordinary family. A proud daughter of my artsy dad and workaholic mom. I have a lil brother who is as ordinary as me. Oh, not really, he is quite famous in his age. Ya he looks a bit more Japanese than me, as ma mom is Japanese but I don't really looks like Japanese at all. He has a few girlfriends. He doesn't event understand about the meaning of love nor a lover or what soever yet. He's just 12 yo. I am 10 years older than him. I am 22 which about to become 23 yo and still counting single. 
I am still an ordinary who wants to be extraordinary this year on. "My 2016 will be more productive!" Why should be more productive? There is no better answer than "I need more money!" I wasn't born in a wealthy family. I wasn't born rich, but I know that I was born to be rich. I have many blank check boxes in my bucket list. I want to collect cool stuffs, go travel, have a giant closet with many fashion stuffs as a fashion look book be real. I need much money, right? So I need more effort, more than them who can get things that I wish to have easily. Everybody has different goals in life. There is no better words to represent this, a challenging time! 
To be an extraordinary is to break the cycle of the ordinary. I think you all feel this but do not really realize it. We have such kind of cycle we believe happened to us. The cycle would be:

It's even too easy to find this image on the internet! The world has accepted it! What the Fun!
Do you understand this cycle of life so far? 
I thought so. Yas, it's really suck. Why don't we change em and be Extraordinary. Be the one who gets everything! The one who have Money, Time, and Energy! 
Then how to be extraordinary?
It's easy. If you don't have time, make it. If you have no money, make some. If you have no energy, try to live healthily. We can start from some typical sayings. We cannot life alone, so make friends. Everybody has problems, so fixed it, move on, and start again. Sharing will be a solution as well, that's why you should have friends-who beliefs you and can be trusted. Start it and Make it! 
Live isn't easy, so live simply. 
It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that's put into them that matters (anonymous). Good luck fellas, love y'all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment