Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Letter to My Motivation in Life

Dear Friends,
Sharing is caring!
What is happiness? Can you describe what happiness is? How does it look like? We never know, but we feel it. Being with somebody we like, can be a great happiness too.
Well, why do we talk about this kind of sh*t? 
Happiness is the one and only everybody's goal! In Bali we call it as "Moksa". It's the opposite state of sadness. Everybody wants to be happy. Then if being with somebody we love is a happiness, how about the jomblo one? Can't they be happy too? 
Surely, can! Somebody we love is not merely means a lover or what soever, but also families and friends. I have many of them, so my life is wonderful. Thanks to everybody who surrounds me with warmth and trust. That's all I really need besides that sweet warm hot chocolate with marshmallows. 
My friends are all so awesome. With their childishness, warmth, playful smiles, kind attention, humbleness, positive mind, they perfectly cheer my days up! The gangs, squads, duos, photo hunters, food hunters, everybody are just become a perfect match for my colorful day.  
Thank you for staying, and not leaving. For the understanding and caring. I cant be what I am now without you. I love you all, and I wont lose you for good!
With L O V E,
Cherrie Hana 

No comments:

Post a Comment